Below under “Downloads” you can find the general terms and conditions of IKB Kip and some of the appendixes.
Checklists IKB Kip audit
Helpful checklists have been developed to help you prepare your yearly IKB Kip audit. These lists provide an overview of the documents that you must have present during an IKB Kip audit. This way you are well prepared, you have the right documents at hand, and the audit time can be used more efficiently.
- Checklist for hatcheries IKB Kip
- Checklist for (great)grandparent and parent breeding IKB Kip
- Checklist for rearing of (great)grandparent and parent breeding IKB Kip
- Checklist for broilers IKB Kip
- Checklist for abattoirs and cutting plants IKB Kip
The IKB Kip certification scheme has been translated with the greatest care and accuracy. In the event of any disagreement concerning the correct translation, the content, interpretation and operation of the IKB Kip certification scheme, the Dutch text of the IKB Kip certification scheme takes precedence in all cases. Not all documents have been translated. You can find the rest of the documents on the Dutch version of this website.