The AVINED foundation is the owner of the IKB Kip Certification Scheme. The board of this foundation is formed by representatives of the poultry industry organisations LTO/NOP, NVP, COBK, ANEVEI and NEPLUVI. The Certification Scheme IKB Kip is managed by the independent Board of Directors IKB (RvB). Among other things, the RvB is responsible for establishing amendments that relate to the Certification Scheme. The Central Board of Experts IKB Kip (CCvD) is responsible, among other things, for preparing the amendments and monitoring and supervision of the Certifying Authorities (CA). The CCvD is formed by representatives of various stakeholders from the field. This includes companies active in the poultry meat industry, but also representatives from the retail sector (CBL), suppliers and social organisations.
The diagram illustrates the structure. Further explanation is provided on this page.
The board of the AVINED foundation is formed by representatives of the poultry industry organisations NVP, LTO/NOP, COBK, ANEVEI and NEPLUVI. They are tasked with final responsibility for all files and tasks within AVINED.
Board of Directors IKB
The Board of Directors IKB (RvB) is an independent committee set up by the board of the AVINED foundation. The RvB consists of three members who have no vested interests in the poultry sector. The RvB manages the Certification Schemes IKB Kip and IKB Ei and is tasked with, among others, establishing amendments to the Certification Scheme and supervising the operational aspects of the scheme.
Central Board of Experts
The Central Board of Experts (CCvD) is formed by representatives of various stakeholders and has an independent chairman. The CCvD advises on the content of IKB Kip and drafts amendments, the annual plan and the budget of IKB Kip. The CCvD also monitors and supervises the activities of the Certifying Authorities (CA). The CCvD Regulations are part of the IKB Kip Certification Scheme and define the tasks and responsibilities of the CCvD.
- On behalf of the primary parties: Nederlandse Organisatie van Pluimveehouders (LTO/NOP section poultry farming );
- On behalf of the primary parties: Nederlandse Vakbond Pluimveehouders (NVP);
- On behalf of the breeding and hatchery sector: Centrale Organisatie Broedeieren en Kuikens (COBK);
- On behalf of abattoirs and cutting plants: Vereniging van Nederlandse Pluimveeverwerkende Industrie (NEPLUVI);
- On behalf of the food trade: Centraal Bureau Levensmiddelhandel (CBL);
- On behalf of the animal feed sector: Nederlandse Vereniging Diervoederindustrie (Nevedi);
- On behalf of the social parties on ethology and welfare issues: Animal Science Group Wageningen UR, or Wetenschap en Maatschappij van de Rijksuniversiteit Utrecht;
- On behalf of the poultry veterinarians: KNMvD (Vakgroep Gezondheidszorg Pluimvee);
- On behalf of the poultry service companies: Nederlandse Vereniging van Pluimvee Service Bedrijven (NVPSB).
Secretariat IKB Kip
The Secretariat performs assignments on behalf of the RvB and the CCvD The Secretariat does not have the right to vote or the right to take decisions with regard to IKB Kip.
Do you have any questions about IKB Kip? Contact the IKP Kip Team by telephone or email on +31 (0)88 – 998 4340 or email@example.com.